Yeah, so I am about to break from my usual blog routine and post a lecherous top ten of places I need to eat at before next week is over:
- Chipotle: Flight lands @ 4pm sharp and I expect to be sitting in a Chipotle no later than 6pm Tuesday evening.
- Maiwand Kabob: We will follow-up our epic Chipotle run with another epic Wednesday afternoon at the greatest Afghan restaurant in Columbia hands-down. I don’t care what the idiots on Yelp say, the Lamb at Maiwand is second to none.
- Wednesday night will be spent at Frisco’s Tap House, which will be just in time for Pint Night. This place is bar-none the best tap house for IPA indulgence and their beer dough pizza is utterly ridiculous. Update: Troeg’s Nugget Nectar will be released this evening! Huzzah!
- Thursday afternoon will be a recovery day at Tomato Palace for the best Gorgonzola salad in Baltimore.
- Thursday evening, we will try to coax some people out to Victoria’s; I am having a duck fat relapse at the moment.
- Friday’s lunch will be homemade Grill Cheese on Potato Bread
- Friday evening will be our post-Valentines dinner at Andrea’s request at the Great Sage in Clarksville. I am looking forward to spending an evening with my wife, a black bean vegan burger, and gluten-free carrot cake. All of which are delicious. We chose to celebrate V-day here for several reasons, the most important being our health. German food is prepared with at least 1 can of Morton’s iodized salt. While eating out, I will literally drink no less than 2L of carbonated water for fear of public dehydration.
- Saturday lunch will be probably consist of a lot of Chick Fil-A.
- Saturday evening we will attempt to trick more friends into meeting us out at Sushi King for a much-needed Sushi fix. I went from eating Sushi once a week to subsidizing it with tons of red meat every day of the week.
- Sunday we will be prowling around for a great brunch party to crash. Beware! Location TBA.
So there you have it, my first sort of top ten. God I am starving.